Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Apologies

I apologize to all the loyal readers of my therapy blog for the recent break I've taken. Angered by the death of someone very close to me, I became the rampaging Hulk and knocked out my therapist and good friend, Dr. Leonard Samson, putting him in a coma. With no one to turn to, the Hulk wandered off into the Mojave desert, continually being hounded not only by the Hulkbuster's unit, but by grief over the death of the loved one, and a sense of guilt at hurting another person. After a few epic battles between the Hulk, the Hulkbusters, and Abomination, the Avengers came to my rescue, informing the Hulk that Dr. Samson had been revived by Reed Richards, and restoring me to my Bruce Banner incarnation. After a few therapy sessions with Dr. Samson to help me get over my grief and control my anger, I'm happy to report that I am feeling much better and am continuing my blog. Because of my gratitude at Dr. Samson's willingness to help me once again, I've agreed to be the subject of his first Psychology of a Superhero article, which will be posted shortly. Stay tuned! 

So how was your Christmas break?

Dr. B. Banner.

9 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back to normal, Bruce! It was really no big deal reviving Leonard. I simply connected my electromagnetic... well, Sue just told me not to bore you with the details. Can't wait to read Leonard's upcoming post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to share it with you, Reed.

      Delete
  2. Dude, my Christmas break was awesome! I went snowboarding and totally stopped an avalanche by melting the snow. It was pretty wicked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Princess Crystal of AttilanFebruary 21, 2012 at 4:04 PM

      Wait... you caused that flood? It took us weeks to clean it up, Johnny Storm!

      Delete
    2. Why do you keep using the word "wicked", flame brain?

      Delete
    3. cuz all the cool snowboarders use it, man

      Delete
  3. Nice to see you back on your feet... or, more precisely, blog, soldier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Hulk, we all missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so you know, the Hulkbuster's armor was not supplied by me. They stole it from my lab, and the Avengers were tracking them down. That's how we found you, Bruce.

    ReplyDelete

Give Hulk comments, ask Hulk questions, or ask superhero friends questions. If Hulk no have comments, Hulk smash!