Friday, May 25, 2012

Avengers


Hulk star in new movie, The Avengers.


Hulk and friends go see movie together. 

Tony, Cap, Thor, Doc Samson, and Hawkeye go with Hulk.


The supervillains also see movie. They boo and hiss when the Avengers save the day. Hulk tell them to be quiet or HULK SMASH!

Villains quiet after that.



Bruce here.  On the whole, I thought The Avengers was a well done movie. Mark Ruffalo did an accurate and surprisingly touching portrayal of me. We talked together quite a lot while he researched his role. He also found this interview helpful.

What were your thoughts on the movie?

12 comments:

  1. How come I didn't get to be in the Avengers??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same reason I didn't get to, bub.

      Delete
    2. Cause we've both got reboots coming up?

      Delete
    3. No. Cause Marvel sold our souls - I mean, rights, to Fox.

      Delete
  2. So, you thought The Avengers was pretty good, huh? WHERE'S YOUR SENSE OF LOYALTY??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought you were a pacifist, Hank.

      Delete
    2. Sure people will forget who you are and the fact that you basically founded the Avengers history but look on the bright side, soldier!

      Delete
    3. What, that FOX will buy my rights and make a horror movie called "The Ant-Man"

      Delete
    4. Well, I was going to say that at least I'm ignorantly considered a founding Avenger, but that works too!

      Delete
  3. Dr. Reed RichardsMay 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM

    I'm not much of a movie critic, but I did find it entertaining. The science involving the tesseract was especially fascinating. I wish the movie would have spent more time with Dr. Selvig exploring the work he did to open the portal into deep space. It was intriguing how the scepter closed it as well - I'm guessing it was one of the infinity gems. Perhaps the mind one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Tessaract? What, you mean the Cosmic Cube, created by AIM to grant the desires of the human heart? Or like A Wrinkle in Time kind of Tessaract?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And, yes, I'm guessing it was Thanos's Mind Gem

      Delete

Give Hulk comments, ask Hulk questions, or ask superhero friends questions. If Hulk no have comments, Hulk smash!